S&P Dow Jones Indices already provides more than 500 fixed income indexes covering municipal, preferred and corporate bonds, credit default swaps and senior loans, and fixed income indexes for exchange-traded funds.
The US Aggregate Bond Index measures investment-grade US fixed income securities, covering Treasury, quasi-government, corporate, covered, taxable municipal bonds and residential mortgage pass-throughs.
The vendor has also created the S&P Global Developed Nations Sovereign Bond Index
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse