The International Swaps and Derivatives Association appointed ICE Benchmark Administration to run the ISDAFIX benchmark─which represents average mid-market swap rates for euros, British pounds sterling and US dollars, and is used by market participants as a reference price for floating-rate bonds, and to price and settle derivatives contracts─in April last year (IMD, April 30, 2014), and IBA took over calculation duties on Aug. 1 (IMD, Aug. 4, 2014).
IBA's new calculation methodology will move f
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act