John Wilson has joined Tradition in London as managing director within the broker's Strategy and Business Development unit. Prior to Tradition, Wilson founded consulting firm Mpaua, where he performed short- to medium-term advisory roles, including global head of over-the-counter clearing at Newedge, before which he held a similar role at RBS Global Banking and Markets. Wilson has also served as a partner at venture capital firm Folio Partners, program director at Henderson Global Investors, as
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act