Dubbed the Icap Bond Correlated Call US Treasury Index, the index is based on the Icap US Treasury 5-10 Year Maturity Index that the broker developed three years ago, and will publish values daily at 3pm Eastern US time on Bloomberg under the ticker IDXBCTN3.
"With yields at historically low levels and an anticipated rise in US interest rates, products tracking the Icap BCC Index aim to provide investors with higher returns for their fixed income portfolios without reducing diversification or in
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming