"We're trying to provide actionable content─in context─for the desk and the advisor, to enable higher-quality meetings with customers regarding their fixed income portfolios. We want to simplify and automate the ability to identify market events and transaction opportunities in a way that helps advisors build longer-lasting relationships with customers," says BondWave president Michael Ruvo. "These enhancements are all steps in our process to simplify individual bond investing."
In RepView, a ne
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit