The IPO Workstation, which the exchange rolled out on Monday, Feb. 2, will be one mechanism by which traders can access Nasdaq's also-new IPO Indicator, a tool designed to help make their quoting more competitive during the pre-IPO auction period before a stock begins trading on Nasdaq for the first time. Users can also access the IPO Indicator via the existing Nasdaq Workstation for no additional fee, while the exchange is offering access to the IPO Workstation for free until the end of June. B
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp