Data and analytical applications vendor FactSet Research Systems has acquired investment research technology provider Code Red for an undisclosed sum to bolster its existing research management offering, officials say.
Code Red's existing technology enables institutional asset managers, sovereign wealth funds, pensions and hedge funds to combine research, workflows, and data from multiple systems into a single investment process, to make better informed investment decisions.
"With the addition of Code Red to FactSet's existing RMS solution, FactSet now offers a complete research management solution for all of our clients' workflows," said Eric Weitzman, vice president of product development for FactSet in a statement. "We are confident that the investment community will derive great value from this partnership."
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit