Prior to joining S&P's Ratings Services, Bayer was CIO at the US Securites and Exchange Commission, where he oversaw the agency's IT program and was responsible for the Electronic Data Gathering Analysis and Retrieval (EDGAR) system, which electronically receives, processes, and disseminates financial statements.
Before joining the SEC, Bayer was chief executive officer at technology provider Maris Technology Advisors, chief operations officer and chief technology officer at data collection and
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming