Before joining Reval, Shibata spent almost seven years at JP Morgan, most recently in collateral management sales for its investor services group, prior to which he was a credit trader at Daiwa Securities, and held asset-backed securitization and cash management roles at Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership