Mutual customers will now be able to access MSCI's entire set of Global Equity Index levels, price and total return data covering over 75 countries in the developed, emerging, and frontier markets. Xignite customers will need a separate licensing agreement with MSCI, but once the vendor has ensured that proper permissions are in place, users can access the data via Xignite's existing API without any additional integration work. Xignite already carries data on more than 70,000 indexes from index
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers