Before joining the OCC, Warren was senior managing director for equity products and index services at CME Group, responsible for its stock index futures business and its acquisition of Dow Jones Indices.
Prior to that, he was vice president of Goldman Sachs' securities division and chief financial officer for Americas trading, and was director of business development for clearing and execution services at ABN Amro.
Warren reports to OCC president and chief operating officer Michael McClain.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit