Subscribers will need more bandwidth to consume the Nasdaq TotalView ITCH feed, the Nasdaq Best Bid and Offer and Last Sale products, the Nasdaq Trader FilterView feed, the PHLX Depth of Market feed, and the Nasdaq, BX and PSX MatchView feeds will increase, while the bandwidth required to consume the Nasdaq TotalView Aggregated feeds and TRT Trader Filterview product will decrease.
In a client notification, Nasdaq officials say the exchange periodically reviews and updates its bandwidth recommen
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership