The vendor currently serves more than 80 customers in over 25 countries worldwide─with offices in London, Dubai, Mexico City and Chennai, India─but in response to increased client operations in North America has opened a new location in Jersey City, NJ. The office will replace an existing smaller office in the region, and will provide the vendor with "room to grow" over the next few years, says Volante chief executive Vijay Oddiraju.
Volante already operates a product development office in Chenn
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit