The product is designed to complement Carbon Market Data's recently launched South Korea Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) Database, which provides information on companies included in the Korean emissions trading scheme. The majority of the 525 companies covered in the ETS database are also included in the new GHG product.
The GHG database provides data on the emissions of all six greenhouse gases covered under the Kyoto Protocol─carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide, hydrofluorocarbons, perfluor
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act