The acquisition will enable MVS─which was founded in 2011 by chief executive James Rilett and managing director Oliver Gausmann─to continue to build its technical capabilities and to scale its business in a manner that it would not have been able to achieve by itself as a small startup, Rilett says.
For example, in a statement announcing the acquisition, Platts officials say the acquisition will allow the vendor to "put the full weight of Platts' marketing, sales and product development teams be
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership