Glue42 allow applications developed by different companies or groups within a firm to work together and behave as one unit, and is part of ongoing efforts at the vendor to transform its products into solutions-based offerings.
The tool comprises four components of Tick42's existing product suite: a messaging client that provides the communication layer between applications; Sticky Windows, which allows different windows to dock together and behave as a single application on the front end; Tick42
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act