By deploying the Object Trading DMA platform, FME is able to add access to additional datafeeds and order execution connectivity from any of Object Trading's 60 markets without having to build new infrastructure, leaving the company free to focus on developing its trading strategies.
"Object Trading provide us with fully managed services and a platform that scales as we grow," says Grant Oliver, business development director at FME, in a statement. "As we continue to expand and provide liquidity
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership