The heatmap tool displays average monthly CDS changes for all available countries, updated on a weekly basis, and is aimed at investment firms, banks and regulators.
"When carefully analyzed, CDSs provide investors with timely and valuable insight into changes in market sentiment. Understanding the risks and opportunities posed by the CDS market is important, which is why we study, research and monitor it," says Diana Allmendinger, director at Fitch Solutions, in a statement.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership