The fourth-gen appliances, which are typically deployed by financial firms at co-location or proximity datacenters to deliver low-latency and normalized exchange data, include new network interface hardware that will enable more processing tasks to be directly offloaded to hardware, as well as updated FPGA cards that will boost the system’s ability to pull in nine times as much raw market data as before. The new FPGA appliances also have 10 times as many configurable logic gates as Exegy’s exist
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers