Xignite is one of seven data providers providing data to FinTech Sandbox, alongside Thomson Reuters, SIX Financial Information, FactSet Research Systems, Benzinga, Tradier, and Plaid.
"Market data is the lifeblood of fintech," says Xignite chief executive Stephane Dubois in a statement. "Without full access to these data points in the early stages of development and testing, many emerging players would not be able to reach their full potential."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act