The funding was led by Fidelity Management and Research Company, Credit Suisse Next Investors, and existing investors Venrock and Institutional Venture Partners.
In addition, the funding round includes investment from WorldQuant Ventures, Glynn Capital and Goldman Sachs, as well as from notable individual investors: former Morgan Stanley chief executive John Mack, former Citigroup CEO Vikram Pandit, and former Thomson Reuters CEO Tom Glocer.
"In securing new investments from leading members of t
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse