The feeds combines NYSE and NYSE MKT data with content from other NYSE data services in an industry standard format, and leverages NYSE's XDP protocol.
In a notification sent to users, the exchange advises customers to perform certification testing with sample market data before the feeds go live, and to participate in production testing sessions scheduled for May 2, May 9 and May 16 to test connectivity and configuration.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act