In the next calendar quarter, the Bucharest Stock Exchange will roll out a corporate governance index that ranks listed companies according to transparency, quality of reporting, most predictable dividends and forecasts, and general compliance with the local Corporate Governance Code.
"At present, we calculate price and total return indexes, as transparency plays a critical role in the ‘investibility' and liquidity of a share. We have put in the last period lots of efforts in redesigning the Cor
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership