Under the deal, MSCI and the Nigerian Stock Exchange will rebrand all existing indexes under the MSCI/NSE name, and will launch additional indexes based on client demand.
The MSCI/NSE Indexes will be calculated and disseminated by MSCI, which will be responsible for selling the indexes outside Nigeria, where the NSE will continue to serve clients directly.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming