Poseidon provides bespoke qualitative research to a client base of large-cap hedge funds, covering topics ranging from general business practices to investigations to the quality of the management teams of listed companies in emerging and frontier markets, and is now looking to open a new office in Europe, after signing its first global deal with an unnamed US customer.
"One of our major clients here in Hong Kong has decided they are going to use our research globally, so we are finalizing our f
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership