OneTick's analytical tools will enable Ergon to run quantitative research techniques on historical tick data to identify trading opportunities, run historical simulations, back-test strategies, and perform transaction cost analysis.
"Systematic trading firms share a common need for a data management platform that makes it easy and cost effective to do their research, build and test their models and then deploy them into the market," says Richard Chmiel, senior vice president at OneMarketData.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit