Akellian was most recently executive vice president and head of platform solutions at broker-dealer, investment advisor and research provider LPL Financial, prior to which he was chairman and chief executive of Century Securities Associates, was managing director and head of global clearing and execution services at Merrill Lynch, and spent 16 years at Pershing, including as chief operating officer and head of investment manager services.
Akellian replaces John Fennelly, who left Thomson Reuters
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act