Icap clients will be able to access four years of historical order and trade activity on more than 140 euro swap, spread, butterfly, futures-cross and basis instruments, sourced from i-Swap.
Clients can subscribe to standard or premium packages, and choose data for a single year or for multiple years, which they can download from a secure FTP site.
Kevin Taylor, managing director of Icap Information Services, says i-Swap History will allow "a wide range of potential customers to conduct accurate
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act