Nasdaq will go live with the new DR setup on the eighth floor of Equinix's CH4 datacenter at 350 East Cermak Road in Chicago on Aug. 15, and will run in parallel with the Ashburn site for five months before shutting down distribution of certain feeds from Ashburn on Jan. 29, 2016, followed by the migration of post-trade, back-office and reporting services in early 2016.
During the migration, Nasdaq will treat the Chicago location as a live Point of Presence for firms to receive market data and s
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II