Newhouse was most recently CEO of Victor Technologies, an Englewood, NJ-based provider of financial analytics, prior to which he was CEO of block options liquidity pool Ballista Securities, and served as chief technology officer at both Torc Financial and Orbit II Partners, prior to which he was assistant vice president of technology at the Island ECN.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling