David Taylor, chief technology officer of Exegy, says the latest additions have been driven by demand from asset manager and hedge fund clients that may be trading a diverse portfolio of holdings and who need to perform FX trades when buying or divesting parts of their portfolio.
“We coded to the largest FX dealers first, and now we are just going down the list,” Taylor says, adding that developing the handlers is not necessarily a lengthy process since most bank portals use a FIX Protocol-based
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit