iFarm─which will become part of NZX's AgriHQ data business, and will continue to be run by its existing staff─publishes weekly reports that combine export data and prices with recent domestic stock sales.
"The iFram business is a great strategic fit with our existing AgriHQ data product set, broadening our data and analytics offering," said NZX chief executive Tim Bennett, in a statement.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit