Walsh will be oversee the provision of indexes to customers including superannuation funds, asset managers and consultants in Australia and New Zealand, and respond to growing traction of passive investment management strategies across the both markets.
Walsh joins from rival index provider MSCI, where he was executive director, prior to which he served as director of business development at State Street Global Advisors in Sydney, Australia and head of research for Australia and New Zealand at f
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse