BT officials say Assure Cyber is designed to offer complete and comprehensive monitoring, detection and protection against cyber threats, combining event data and telemetry from a rich variety of sources, including business systems, traditional security controls and advanced detection tools, which can be used to identify and act on vulnerabilities and security incidents.
The platform brings together intelligence from BT's own systems and firms' own security tools, and the vendor is also looking
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming