The new FPGA halves the latency of NanoSpeed's first trading gateway, Nano-TG, which the vendor launched in 2013, to 220 nanoseconds. It also offers up to 32,000 client-side trading connections and allows for up to 1,024 venue connections on one FPGA, to support load-balancing.
Nanospeed says the improved FPGA now offers connectivity to 40 exchanges, including Nasdaq and its PSX and BX markets, The London Stock Exchange and Euronext.
"Nano-Gateway offers exceptional performance and therefore a m
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act