The Symphony Foundation will use the Apache License 2.0 open-source license to allow users to make and share modifications for the benefit of all participants, and to shape future development of the platform.
"Providing open-source access to the Symphony platform has been our goal since inception to further innovation," says Symphony chief executive David Gurle in a statement. "The Symphony Foundation allows us to become better partners in building the communication ecosystem that best meets ou
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit