The portal allows hedge funds with multiple counterparties to customize, qualify and rank the commentary and balance sheet opportunities they require, and wade through the "constant deluge" of information, says Matthew Bernard, partner at Enso.
"Enso Color Portal allows them to break through the noise and zero in on the most relevant desk flow commentary and information, which ultimately makes them better counterparties to the street, and helps them optimize across each of their relationships,"
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse