The deal will strengthen Equinix's position in Europe and boost its cloud and network capabilities, while Telecity's clients will benefit from enhanced globally connected datacenter services as a result of being able to leverage the more than 100 datacenters operated by Equinix across five continents.
Telecity─which operates in major European cities, including London, Paris and Frankfurt─originally planned to merge with European cloud services and datacenter provider Interxion to form an operato
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won