In recent months, S&P Capital IQ has signed agreements with a number of research agencies, including Crisil Ratings, a Indian division of McGraw Hill Financial; Japan Credit Rating Agency; South Korean NICE Investors Services; Taiwan Ratings Corporation; Thailand-based TRIS Rating; Sri Lankan firm Lanka Rating; Malaysian Rating Corporation Berhad; China Lianhe Credit Rating; and PT Pefindo Credit Rating Indonesia.
As a result of the deals, Capital IQ desktop subscribers can now access credit res
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership