Quadrant provides around 400,000 global economic indicators covering 202 countries, captured directly from around 1,000 data sources, such as exchanges, central banks and government agencies, along with corresponding historical data and an economic calendar, via its website. The data is normalized between countries to deliver like-for-like information, and can be interrogated using “powerful” search and filtering tools, says founder and chief executive Dane Vrabac.
The vendor began talking to In
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won