The deal, agreed in May, will see O’Sullivan and his three salespeople act as a regional sales team for Interxion, primarily selling hosting space in the vendor’s central London proximity hosting datacenter.
“We only have datacenters in Europe. That said, last year, a large percentage of our revenue came from the US, especially from technology and cloud computing companies on the west coast,” says Bill Fenick, strategy and marketing director for financial services at Interxion. “But we also have
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership