The connection will also include access to Nasdaq's Nordic benchmark power market and German power contracts, and will provide Trading Technologies clients with access to Nasdaq's markets and allow them to trade complex strategies across a range of assets, including energy and freight derivatives.
"The partnership is part of our growing relationship and partnership with Nasdaq.... This is just another market we're going to support for both central limit order book trading and trade reporting, as
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming