Yan joined DataYes' US operation this month, after finishing an MBA degree from UC Berkeley Haas School of Business, prior to which she held a range of roles in the capital markets sector, including senior manager at Shanghai Jiaoyun Asset Management Company, and client relationship manager, risk analyst and operations manager at China Development Bank in Shanghai, and balance sheet advisor at Barclays Investment Bank in London.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse