Officials estimate that the direct connection may save more than one millisecond in one-way latency between Frankfurt and central London, compared to existing microwave routes that connect Frankfurt to NYSE's Basildon datacenter or Equinix's datacenter campus in Slough, from where trading firms located in central London rather than co-located at those locations would need to run data over fiber from there.
"Interxion in London is a very important place to locate trading equipment. It has some ma
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse