Knott was most recently strategic advisor to the group CEOs of African financial services group Standard Bank, and was also CEO of Standard Bank Plc and the bank's corporate and investment banking arm, prior to which she served as chief financial officer and chief operating officer of the investment bank, which she joined in 2007 from Nomura Securities, where she spent nine years as international finance director after 12 years in finance roles at UBS and PaineWebber.
She will join the broker on
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit