The new data sources bring the total in Rimes' portfolio to over 800 datasets from nearly 200 index and index data providers.
The new sources include alternative benchmarks, commodities indexes, economic data, global and local equity benchmarks, global and local fixed income benchmarks, and private equity indexes from providers including Morningstar, Nasdaq, Standard & Poor's, FTSE, MSCI and Thomson Reuters.
"No two firms use the same data. Last year, around half of the data we managed on Rimes
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse