The data includes real-time best bid and offer and last sale data for all US exchange-traded stocks based on liquidity on Nasdaq and trades reported to the trade reporting facility operated jointly by Nasdaq and regulator FINRA.
"A lot of the feed and fee structures for equity market data in the US markets were designed in the 1990s, when 99 percent of real-time data was delivered to professionals via terminals. Times have changed. Real-time market data is now consumed by pros and individuals al
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit