Based in New York, O'Brien─who joined the firm in 2011 after holding senior IT roles at Citigroup, UBS, Credit Suisse and Bankers Trust─is tasked with implementing Hatstand's five-year strategy and running all client facing functions globally.
In addition, Roger Bishton, a former finance director at GL Trade, who most recently served as chief financial and operating officer at Hatstand, now becomes chief operating officer, based in London, and responsible for all the firm's operational functions
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent