The first new initiative, to be released this fall, is a "substantive" benchmarking reporting tool, dubbed Directors Brief, which delivers short, high-level quarterly PDF reports to board members and executives to give them an overview of their company's risk exposure related to ESG issues, their peer group and their sector comparison. "It aims to be a decision-making tool," says Alexandra Cichon, head of business development and marketing at RepRisk.
The vendor is already developing a second-ge
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse