A staff of around six software engineers, under the direction of Solarflare vice president of engineering Andre Chartrand, will focus on the development of the vendor's server security software.
"We are pleased to see the growing demand for our new software solutions that defend and accelerate servers, and [we] look to our San Diego engineering team to help respond quickly to that demand," says Solarflare president and chief executive Russell Stern in a statement.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act